Friday, March 9, 2007

My Statement

I put a complaint in against Steve Perry with the District Attorney's Office.

I put a complaint in with the Governer's Office of General Counsel Department of State Legal Office.

Instead of following up on my complaint against Steve Perry, they turned around and came after me and tried to make me look like a criminal against Steve Perry. Because under a proper investigation, Steve Perry couldn't pass it.

It started out with a simple dentist appointment.

I went in, was told I needed teeth pulled. No reason why. Since he was my friend, I trusted him.

I left without my teeth, and developed some medical conditions.

I asked for reasons why the teeth were pulled. I never got answers. I probed further. He can't supply x-rays showing reasons why the teeth were pulled.

Months go by. I am wrongly accused of things, spent some time in jail, and for what? Some teeth.

You read the documents. You make your own decisions.

*********************************************

I am exercising my rights under the First Amendment Freedom of Speech to put this on the Internet. What I am showing here is the truth as I know if to be.

I have more documentation but cannot put it all on the Internet. Call me (Jon Brommer 717-684-8374) and I will be willing to show the rest of the documentation.

No comments: